Thomas Dudley Concealed Cistern Dual Flush With Push Button
• Miniflo concealed cisterns are tailor made for use behind tiles and partitioning and in most other concealed applications.
• Miniflo concealed cisterns are supplied factory assembled for quick and easy installation.
• WRAS approved Dudley Niagara flushing valve.
• WRAS approved Dudley Hydroflo quiet inlet valve.
• Push-fit flushbend.
• Air tubes enable button, plate or sensor to be installed up to 750mm away from cistern.
• Compact concealed cistern dimensions fit neatly into 150mm ducts.
• Top and front access.
• One-piece cistern fixing brackets.
• Concealed cistern body in high density polystyrene with a durable glossy finish.
• Internal overflow warning.
• Internal parts comply with the Regulator''s Specification.
• The Miniflo concealed cistern provides 6/4 litre dualflush.
• Quickly and easily converts before or after installation to 5/3 or 4/2.6 litre dualflush.
• 6 litre single flush also available.
• Approved under the Bathroom Manufacturer''s Association Water Label Scheme.
• Supports Code for Sustainable Homes and BREEAM.
• Delay fill Hydroflo inlet valve that only allows the concealed cistern to start refilling once flushing is complete.
• Can be supplied with a wide range of pushbuttons, push plates and electronic sensors.
• Side or botton inlet.
• A kit including Electroflo sensor, control box and Niagara valve is available for retrofitting into Vantage and Miniflo cisterns - please enquire.
Save £20.00 (24.25%)